Skip to Main Content

Address: 1 Shurlite Drive Lawrencberg, IN 47025

Our History

G. C. Fuller Mfg. Co. was founded in 1917 by Gains Conant Fuller. In 1919, Mr. Fuller sold the business to Harry Haneberg, and it has been a family run business since. In 1938 Harry passed and was succeeded by his son Ray Haneberg. During WWII Ray was called to service and his brother Dick stepped in to run the business in his absence. Upon Ray’s return the two brothers ran the business as equal partners. Thanks to Dick’s innovative engineering abilities and Ray’s financial savvy these brothers built the business into a strong successful entity.

In 1958 Dick and Ray moved the business from a 3,000 square foot facility on Central Avenue in Cincinnati to a 12,000 square foot building located on Crookshank Road. G. C. Fuller incorporated in 1963. In 1986 Ray and Dick sold the business to their sons Paul and Rick. Ray passed away in 1992, while Dick continued to work on special projects into his early 90’s. Dick passed in the early months of 2015.

August of 1997 Paul and Rick moved out of Cincinnati into a new 32,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Lawrenceburg Indiana.  Paul suffered a massive stroke in March of 2006, from which he was partially paralyzed and unable to resume his duties at G. C. Fuller. This left Rick as sole owner until October when he began to step down and sell the business to his nephew Roman Welter and son Robert.

loading gif